How does it work?
With the successful completion of this Diploma course you will be able to:
- Secure a position in the respective industry you have chosen to study,
- Be eligible for advancement within your company,
- Be confident that you are professionally trained and equipped for the respective industry of your choice.
Two weeks Part Time or Four days Full Time
Part time studies - where you study part time in the evenings and on weekends using our online training program.
Full time studies - when you take time off work to study full time using our online training program.
Recommended study time set aside – for Part Time Studies we would recommend that you would need to set aside 3 to 4 hours a week and for Full Time Studies 12 to 16 hours a week. The time will vary depending on the students original knowledge of the course material. The time needed to complete the course will vary depending on the students original knowledge of the course material.
Course Notes - There are two exams for this course module.
Study Plan and Assessment - Each week you will be sent an email notifying you of your Study Plan and Assessment program. You will then access your e-campus to complete your studies.
PDF Course Notes - A soft copy of your full course module in a PDF format will be available on your e-Campus for you to download. You will then be able to print a hard copy for study purposes if you choose. There are two exams for each course module. Please note we don't offer video lessons for our courses.
Online Exams - All your online exams are completed on your e-Campus.
Personal e-Tutor - You will be nominated a personal e-Tutor, all communication with your e-Tutor will be done via email.
Past Exam Papers – You have one free past exam paper with model answers at the end of your PDF course notes (except the Terminology or Foundation Courses). This will assist you in preparing for your exams.
Study Tips for Exams – You can read about our study tips on your e-Campus.
Fun Merchant Shipping Quiz – You can try out our fun quiz to experience what your exams will “look and feel” like.
OUR E-CAMPUS OFFERS
- Course E-Campus - this is where you will access your course notes and complete all your exams online.
- English language, all courses are written in English as this is the primary language of global business.
- Computer, internet connection and printer (should you wish to print the course notes).
- A valid e-mail address and
- Time set aside to study as per the course requirements.
There are two online exams for this certificate course, Part 1 and Part 2, the average mark of these two exams is your final mark.
The required pass mark is 65%
In the event you fail an exam you may rewrite your exam at the end of your course at a fee of USD10 per exam.
ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF YOUR COURSE
On successfully passing your Certificate course you will be sent an e-Certificate via email.
Unfortunately we don't offer printed certificates.