Start your career in the Customer Service Industry today!
- The Customer Service Skills course is a training course for customer support and services employees to help them develop an effective and efficient mechanism of solving customer’s issues. The course is focused on the skills needed to provide customer support, the right attitude, case handling techniques and stress management.
- This course is aimed at a person who aspires to be in a Customer Services Role, is currently in a Customer Services Role or who has recently joined the company in a Customer Services Role.
- You will receive an e-certificate of achievement on successful completion of this course.
The Customer Service Skills Certificate course will cover the following subjects:
1. An introduction to customer service
2. Developing a customer-centric mindset
3. Internal customers and external customers
4. What is the lifetime value of a customer
5. Telephone etiquette
6. Electronic communication etiquette
7. What are the effects of bad customer service
8. The cost of a lost customer
9. The cost of finding a new customer
10. How to handle customer complaints
11. Dealing with difficult customers
12. Key customer service mistakes
13. Ten major don'ts of customer service
14. How to keep your valued customers happy
15. Delivering superior customer service
16. Stress management tips for customer service professionals
17. Customer service technology predictions over the next 10 years
Please note you don't need to register for a Paypal account to process your payment. All you need is a valid Debit or Credit Card.
If you are unable to use Papal for payment please register by clicking the link below :